Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

What's everyone wearing when they ride? Wish I had matching gear like this guy but mine is more generic in black and white.

Black Dainese Laguna Seca jacket
Dainese Horizon Pants
Dainese boots

As you can see I love Dainese. It's all topped off with my old shoei helemt that probably needs to be replaced soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I agree because we need to use safety gear before riding a motorcycle. If we don't use any riding gear, then there is a huge problem. You may fall into various problem. We need to use a jacket, helmet, boots, gloves, and hearing protection devices( earplugs). Helmet and earplugs are the essential things to use. If we don't use them, then we will put yourself at risk. Before starting riding, we need to use earplugs and helmet as a primary safety. Other safety gear is not essential to use, but if you join any race competition and go for a long drive, then you need to use them as well.

We need to use a high-quality helmet so that it never broken. If you use earplugs, then you need to use a motorcycle earplugs because it was designed to think about the motorcycle riders and able to keep the sound level below 80dB. The wind and engine sound can cause a hearing loss so we need to keep awareness to wear motorcycle earplugs.
Here is the list of websites that gives us hearing protection devices. Please visit their website and watch their video for getting more information.
https://begin-motorcycling.co.uk/best-motorcycle-ear-plugs/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts