Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to lower passenger pegs on my FZ10 so my girl friend doesent feel like she is on the gynecologist table.lol. the FZ07 has longer peg brackets. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looking to lower passenger pegs on my FZ10 so my girl friend doesent feel like she is on the gynecologist table.lol. the FZ07 has longer peg brackets. Any thoughts?
Take your rear's off or measure the distance and match them up to a FZ-07 at the dealer.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take your rear's off or measure the distance and match them up to a FZ-07 at the dealer.

I seen a FZ07 today at blood mtn, but he took off,lol. Maybe ill see him again tomorow.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well today I flagged down a red FZ07 at blood mtn. The mounting holes are wider. I could make a adapter plate out of aluminium 1/2 or 3/4 flat stock. Ill wait for my 40mm lower foot peg,s.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rizoma makes a set, A bit pricey at $215, But we've got the best prices on them. I might be able to do a bit better in exchange for getting some good pics with them installed.

Yea I seen them. The 40mm drop down peg brackets I got off eBay work great so fsr. Just waiting for the new touring seat to get here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts