Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the risk of making myself an unwanted guest... LOL

I see that there are at least two other forums for our bike: fz-10forum.com, and mt10forum.com.

Is there a big difference between them? Are any more regionalized? Is Dave_in_Woodland the top poster on all of them? Hahahaha >:)

Just wondering if there's going to be any information on the other forums that won't be here.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Actually there is another one fz10.org but I do not participate there any longer since they think it's ok to delete someone's post if your have a problem or past problem with a vendor/manufacturer. I no longer post or read their forum because of that. So far I think this one is the best forum but I haven't had to post any critical review of anyone or anything so I guess I'll see if and when that time comes :)

·
Registered
384 Posts

I see that there are at least two other forums for our bike: fz-10forum.com, and mt10forum.com.

Is there a big difference between them? Are any more regionalized? Is Dave_in_Woodland the top poster on all of them? Hahahaha >:)

Just wondering if there's going to be any information on the other forums that won't be here.
Oh by the way, I wasn't a member there yet but I am now!!!! HA!!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
the trick is that there's no best forum, at least not yet, it will take years for a single forum to be the best in this community.
that can happen faster depending on how active you are and how many of the real knowledgeable folks stick on them.

·
Registered
73 Posts

mt10forum.com :grin2:

Reactions: Jeff_in_pdx

·
Registered
306 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.