Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the risk of making myself an unwanted guest... LOL

I see that there are at least two other forums for our bike: fz-10forum.com, and mt10forum.com.

Is there a big difference between them? Are any more regionalized? Is Dave_in_Woodland the top poster on all of them? Hahahaha >:)

Just wondering if there's going to be any information on the other forums that won't be here.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Actually there is another one fz10.org but I do not participate there any longer since they think it's ok to delete someone's post if your have a problem or past problem with a vendor/manufacturer. I no longer post or read their forum because of that. So far I think this one is the best forum but I haven't had to post any critical review of anyone or anything so I guess I'll see if and when that time comes :)

·
Registered
385 Posts

I see that there are at least two other forums for our bike: fz-10forum.com, and mt10forum.com.

Is there a big difference between them? Are any more regionalized? Is Dave_in_Woodland the top poster on all of them? Hahahaha >:)

Just wondering if there's going to be any information on the other forums that won't be here.
Oh by the way, I wasn't a member there yet but I am now!!!! HA!!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
the trick is that there's no best forum, at least not yet, it will take years for a single forum to be the best in this community.
that can happen faster depending on how active you are and how many of the real knowledgeable folks stick on them.

·
Registered
385 Posts
the trick is that there's no best forum, at least not yet, it will take years for a single forum to be the best in this community.
that can happen faster depending on how active you are and how many of the real knowledgeable folks stick on them.
Very true, heres to hoping they both do good.

·
Registered
73 Posts

mt10forum.com :grin2:

Reactions: Jeff_in_pdx

·
Registered
306 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts