Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. I, as of this afternoon, own ZERO bikes but that will change sooner rather than later. I just sold my Wife's 2007 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 and 2 weeks ago today I sold my 1999 Yamaha VMAX that was the most awesome bike I'd ever owned or ridden but I am sure that'll change once I get my FZ-10!

I have MANY pictures of the max showing her restoration but these will give you the gist of how awesome she was. I custom painted the fenders and "tank" as well as deleted the old trailer style tail light and installed an LED one, powdercoated the wheels, scoops and sissy bar, installed a killer Delkevic Exhaust, new rotors, givi windshield, new tires and other things were done mechanically and cosmetically. I think she was the best looking VMAX on the road. But then again, I am biased :wink2:

Here's how she looked when I bought her. I made her SEXY, lol!

Those scoops on the FZ-10, this is what they're paying homage to, the mighty VMAX! I would've loved to have them both but she went to a good home so I'm good with that.

Let's see what other bikes you may have!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Sadly I am down to just my FZ-10 but it does make for more garage room:) Previously had a Ducati Scrambler and a Kawasaki Concours 14. Also leaves more money for other adventures too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
41 now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts