Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I noticed there's no posts here.. and I figure if someone has to go first at being "off", I'm probably near the lead here!

As far as being off topic, I love dogs almost as much as bikes! :grin2:
If I can figure out how to post pics here, I'll get a couple up.

·
Registered
269 Posts
You can drag and drop on the attach image area or you can host it on an image hosting website and input the [image/] link directly. Or use the direct link and press the picture of a mountain button in the top toolbar and paste the link there :)

But I love dogs too... well animals in general. When people typically post photos of the bikes with their dogs, I typically get super sidetracked and completely forget there's a bike there :|

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I got it - How's this? (that's 2 of our 3 rescue puippies)

But I love dogs too... well animals in general. When people typically post photos of the bikes with their dogs, I typically get super sidetracked and completely forget there's a bike there :|

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
You sir, have the best anti-theft system for motorcycles out there!
It's just too bad when mobile you have nothing, just have to pray and hope someone won't roll up in a van, pick it up and drive off. It happens, i've heard of this happening over and over.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Best to install a tracker in your bike that alerts you when it's physically moved. Or get three toddlers to bite any intruders, unfortunately, I don't have said toddlers and now I feel empty inside. :crying:

·
Registered
210 Posts
A tracker definitely helps.. I've seen some pretty extreme security systems as well... if you really wanna punish em, there are these tazer like things that you can put on.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I once thought of using my cat as a theft deterrent... but she would just hop up on the thiefs shoulders and go with them too...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I see those were your squidding days. How long did you have it if you managed to hit 230,000 miles? :surprise:
Bought it new in '86, parted with it in '02 or '03. There were a couple of others during that period, but for about 6 years it was my primary transport - Saw lots of long travel weekends on it, got a really bad speed habit that I eventually got over and lived through (luckily)

I actually didn't ride often without gear, and nowadays I just can't do it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts