Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test rode the Yamaha FZ-10 yesterday and I was blown away as you can tell from my video. I will be picking up a black one tomorrow. Looking forward to being apart of this community!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, that is the one! Not sure how many posts I need to start adding links but I will get there one day. Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Test rode the Yamaha FZ-10 yesterday and I was blown away as you can tell from my video. I will be picking up a black one tomorrow. Looking forward to being apart of this community!
Gongrats. I'm turning 60 in may. Had 30 bikes since 1973. Had Big Yamaha v-twinn cruises and Yamaha sport bikes in my garage for the last 17 years. I owned and ride both styles. Just sold my 113 cu inch Yamaha Raider last weekend. No more cruisers for me. Just the naked sport bikes. To me they are the best all around bike and with the cross plane engine it makes the FZ10 just more fun as it gives this engine character like I had with my Big cubic inch Yamaha v twinns. Enjoy.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Gongrats. I'm turning 60 in may. Had 30 bikes since 1973. Had Big Yamaha v-twinn cruises and Yamaha sport bikes in my garage for the last 17 years. I owned and ride both styles. Just sold my 113 cu inch Yamaha Raider last weekend. No more cruisers for me. Just the naked sport bikes. To me they are the best all around bike and with the cross plane engine it makes the FZ10 just more fun as it gives this engine character like I had with my Big cubic inch Yamaha v twinns. Enjoy.
i'm the same way when it comes to cruisers vs naked sport bikes. grew up around cruisers but over time as I discovered sport bikes and found those as my true passion, that worn off leading me here.

All of this adds up since i'm seeing a good number of older riders looking at this over cruisers.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Just picked mine up yesterday too, haven't been this impressed with any bike in a very long time. I also agree with whats been said regarding going back from a more sedate ride just because some of us are getting older. No more pokey bikes for me the FZ is like a breath of fresh air after being bored for the last two years.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great vid. I can't wait for my Akra Exhaust system to get installed so I can get back out on the road! My god, I LOVE MY FZ-10!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts