Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after many hours of looking and deciding what storage I wanted after being told the Yamaha OEM bags are not currently being sold I decided to take a chance on some Tourmaster small bags that they have on sale at the moment.

They have that under the seat velcro band type of mounts as well as the straps that connect to the tab behind the passenger footrests.

This is more of an experiment then anything since their cost isn't too bad and I don't want big bags. I think the grey accent stripe will go along well with the paint hopefully.

TOURMASTER, a leader in Motorcycle Apparel, Motorcycle Footwear, and Motorcycle Luggage. - Select Saddlebags

·
Registered
306 Posts
They look good.

·
Registered
182 Posts
They look good and their reviews are generally pretty good though someone did say that there isn't any inner support on the bottom of the bags. Revzilla is a good place for reviews even if you don't buy from them.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't bother with these everyone, there is no way to safely secure them. The main velcro straps are ok but the straps you need to secure them with front and back really have no where to attach on our bike that doesn't look like crap or won't damage something by rubbing. Universal?? yeah right.

I already packed them up and returned them. (One of the benefits of buying through Amazon when you can)

Hopefully we'll see some specific bags soon that will be functional.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts