Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, that's not going to happen unfortunately and I dread to see what happens next year. Lets hope they don't levy any extra tariffs on motorcycles not built in the country.

·
Registered
172 Posts
This plays very well into what we might see on the road, one of them being self-riding-like tech that can prevent us from falling or at least greatly reduce the impact a fall would have. Honda already gave us a look at it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't think Yamaha was actually serious about producing a three wheels bike anytime in the near future, but it seems like they just purchased Brudeli, a Norwegian startup that specializes in three-wheel motorcycles. Guess the Niken is coming earlier than we thought!

·
Registered
20 Posts

You have to admit that the 3 wheel platform is enticing to older riders, but I don't think the bulky styling of the Spyder is appealing to everyone. I think they are trying to determine rider interest in a sportier 3 wheeler, that handles/leans much more like a traditional bike. I wonder if this purchase was in an effort to bring the Niken to production.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts