Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an installation video of the SP Engineering Exhaust and cat delete on a FZ-10. They've even included decibel readings! Too loud for me, maybe with a baffle.

·
Registered
306 Posts
As soon as I seen he wasn't going to hook up the Servo I knew a check engine light was going to come on. Even though you plugged it back up and the check engine light goes out, the cruise control may not work untill you can clear the code inside the ECU. I could be wrong, but I read it some where staying at a holiday inn,LOL.:nerd:

·
Registered
306 Posts
I think it sounds deeper and better with the baffle in it. I just ordered the Delkevic 14" carbon fiber oval exhaust system. Their mufflers come with a removable baffle also. I chose the 14" over the 8" and the 18" because I know the 18" is too quiet from a guy who put one on and to me its to long of a can on this bike. I know the 8" is going to be too loud with or with out the baffle but looks the best on the FZ10. So Im hopeing the 14" (middle ground) with or with out the baffle is going to work for me. My Danmoto and Graves slipon is way too loud for ME. Im holding off selling the Graves slipon because if the 14" Delkevic doesn't do it for ME, then im just going to reinstall the stock cat mid pipe and the graves slipon and call it a day and just get the ECU flashed and take another loss and sell the Delkevic system. I hopeing not to.****, I go thru this with my sports cars with exhaust untill I get it my way,LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
In for seeing a video of your FZ-10, deeper tones are always what I aim for especially when they sound as good as Yami's do, just something special about how they tune their bikes. Easy to see why Toyota/Lexus got them involved with the LFA supercar ;)

·
Registered
306 Posts
In for seeing a video of your FZ-10, deeper tones are always what I aim for especially when they sound as good as Yami's do, just something special about how they tune their bikes. Easy to see why Toyota/Lexus got them involved with the LFA supercar ;)
Maybe I'll do a startup video of my Graves slipon this week if it ever stops raining out.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Interestingly enough, there aren't that many videos of the FZ-10 with a Graves exhaust on Youtube. So far there are only two of them and they may not be of the slip on only. Would be nice to hear yours as well.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Interestingly enough, there aren't that many videos of the FZ-10 with a Graves exhaust on Youtube. So far there are only two of them and they may not be of the slip on only. Would be nice to hear yours as well.

I tried to upload a sound clip but it won't do it. If you want I can send it to you as a text and maybe you know how to upload it. Just pm me your phone # and I'll text it to ya.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts