Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've all heard of the usual comments that the FZ-10 looks like a Transformer or something along those lines. Seems like someone took the initiative to make a meme out of it haha ! Just a little something to brighten your day.

If you have anymore pictures to give us a chuckle, share em' !!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yea I'm getting the, that motorcycle looks like a transformer. I'm use to it. I had a new 2012 yellow with black stripes Camaro SS LS3 convertible. I use to get kids in school buses yelling out the Windows, look it's the Bee from transformers. Lol.Here's a kid asking, is that you Bee.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
You've set the standard now, everything you own from now on must in some way be related to transformers or risk crushing the hope and dreams of children everywhere (at least in your neighborhood).

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea I'm getting the, that motorcycle looks like a transformer. I'm use to it. I had a new 2012 yellow with black stripes Camaro SS LS3 convertible. I use to get kids in school buses yelling out the Windows, look it's the Bee from transformers. Lol.Here's a kid asking, is that you Bee.
Lol I hope you at least starting pressing the unlock/lock button to let the car make some noise so it seemed like it was trying to communicate back :surprise:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Drop some demon eyes on the FZ-10 projectors and you definitely have that right there ^^

Where is that from again ? I want to say transformers but I don't remember the little guy looking like that for some reason...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Drop some demon eyes on the FZ-10 projectors and you definitely have that right there ^^

Where is that from again ? I want to say transformers but I don't remember the little guy looking like that for some reason...

I'll give you a hint.
" Oh Stephanie, nice soft wear".

Hint two if hint one don't do it.
He took a trans am apart.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts