Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the North American FZ-10 have self cancelling turn signals?

How about the MT-10 that our friends have across the pond?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Does the North American FZ-10 have self cancelling turn signals?

How about the MT-10 that our friends have across the pond?
I actually couldn't find anything posted on the website, nor do I recall seeing anything in the review videos about it either.. it could be something they think is just not important enough to list and is overlooked or it just could not be there as a feature.

·
Registered
269 Posts
That's pretty disappointing. But I'm sure we could swap out the flasher relay for something that offers convenience signaling ??

·
Registered
80 Posts
If it doesn't I bet you can ask about how to do this on a lighting forum, even if it's primarily about automotive lighting, they should still be able to provide some direction on how to do it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
If it doesn't I bet you can ask about how to do this on a lighting forum, even if it's primarily about automotive lighting, they should still be able to provide some direction on how to do it.
I agree, those guys are super resourceful. Even if there's no plug and play option, they'll know how to fab something up that'll make it work. Probably with even more functions to be honest :p

·
Registered
172 Posts
wouldn't be surprised if those guys happen to know more than some of the guys typically found at shops that advertise they do such work. It always helps to go to those who are passionate about it and not just looking to make a quick buck.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Always. I've also seen a few shops that offer light modification services, whether it be installing halos, adding strobe functions, etc. But they end up actually outsourcing the work to smaller shops that are dedicated to strictly these things

1 - 8 of 8 Posts