Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. When I removed the catalyst exhaust and EXUP cables,servo,ect . I never paid attention to how the cables were orientated. Well I reinstalled everything and I think I got it together rite. I see a #1-#2 stamped on the servo and on the bracket of the EXUP pulley. But there is no line up marks on that pulley like my Raider has. I was wondering if any one had a factory diagram on reinstallation of the cables and how much play in the cables. Thanks.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Reactions: Yam Bob

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wish I could have helped you, but I don't have the shop manual either. Your link doesn't seem to be working, is the site down?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wish I could have helped you, but I don't have the shop manual either. Your link doesn't seem to be working, is the site down?
The link is just misspelled... copy and paste in your browser and then correct the spelling of SERVICE and you will be all set.

Is this book different than the Yamaha Service Manual?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are the pages of the manual that deal with cable routing... not sure they are much help.
Well if that is the pic's of the manual I just ordered I just wasted $57.00 bucks?:frown2:

They must mention some sort of play in the cables. Im pretty sure they are hooked up rite. I even started the bike up with out the Graves slipon on and watched the EXUP valve open and close with the throttle openings. seems it starts to open at 6,000 RPM, also depends how open and long the throttle is held there. My Roadliner and Raider had alignemnt marks on the EXUP cam:nerd:

·
Registered
55 Posts
There is a section about EXUP cable adjustment... but other than the pages I sent you, I couldn't find anything. The book I have is downloadable on the interwebs... its the service manual for the 2016 MT10 which should be the same. But the one you ordered looks different... won't know until you get it. It is always nice to have a printed version... not a wasted $57.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i have the manual in PDF , if someone need ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts