Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I didn't see a thread for the Power Commanders, but I figured we all could share maps maybe and get the best bikes ever nicely tuned ;) I just picked up the Graves system with the Cat delete. I'm going to be going in and getting a map and retune soon. Stay safe out there!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought the MT-10 here in AUS and went he PowerCommander and AutoTune option. Afterwards I found out I had to remove the AIS in order for AutoTune to work. Waiting on the bits so that I can enable it. While I am at it, I am also going to replace the stock air filter with the K&N race option. Therefore mine probably won't be much good to you.

I believe your typical altitude also plays games too. So sharing maps is not all that simple.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just bought the MT-10 here in AUS and went he PowerCommander and AutoTune option. Afterwards I found out I had to remove the AIS in order for AutoTune to work. Waiting on the bits so that I can enable it. While I am at it, I am also going to replace the stock air filter with the K&N race option. Therefore mine probably won't be much good to you.

I believe your typical altitude also plays games too. So sharing maps is not all that simple.
Congrats on getting the MT-10.

Even with all the changes you made so far do you still see a need for more power? How about specific areas of the powerband, any areas of attention that you have come across?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

First time on the forum....

Just bought a 2016 MT10 ....registered April 17’ ...the cat has been removed and it’s got an Akro fitted.
I have been unable to confirm that it has been re-mapped.

So naturally I will get it checked....what I would like to know what’s the best remap/ tune to get?....also is it advisable to get a Power Commander fitted?

This new fangeld technology bamboozels the **** out me.....just sold my Ninja zx10 05’

Any advice would be truly appreciated...thanks in advance

·
Registered
73 Posts
reflash may avoid the warranty , PC5 can be removed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts