Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

Which Color Are You Getting?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first model year of the MT-10/FZ-10 Yamaha is offering three colors to choose from; Night Fluo, Race Blu and Tech Black. I thought it would be a great idea to get a poll going here to see what the majority prefer, vote for your color above and let us know in the comments section below:

Night Fluo

Race Blu

Tech Black

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Night Fluo for me, just something special about how it pops. Or maybe all the marketing material is getting to me, since it is the main color scheme featured.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Night Fluo for me too. As nice and sleek as the black is, I would just like more color contrast on my bikes but not to the point of blue.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wanted the ag until I saw the black in person. The more I looked at it, the more I liked it, plus it was available. The rest is history. Very happy with my choice.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I wanted the ag until I saw the black in person. The more I looked at it, the more I liked it, plus it was available. The rest is history. Very happy with my choice.
I can already imagine how good black would look especially once someone gets an aftermarket exhaust on it that's keeps the overall look more mono tone and at the same time aggressive. Looking forward to seeing changes that some people will be doing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts