Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
The detailing on these are freaking phenomenal. Different pieces that all come together to a pretty darn on-point paper model. I would buy like 3. One for the car, one for the bedroom, and one for the fireplace mantle ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
You don't have to buy them... you can download them and print them yourself. Then just put a little piece together a day and sooner or later you'll have it done.

·
Registered
210 Posts
You don't have to buy them... you can download them and print them yourself. Then just put a little piece together a day and sooner or later you'll have it done.
Thank you for pointing that out, I must've read over that with too much excitement lol.

Seems like these may take some time to construct.. would make life easier if I could just buy it already made...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I neither have the time nor dexterity to carefully fold one, but the details are just astounding, everything down to tiny chain looks on point.

·
Registered
269 Posts
The chain, radiator, heck even the exhaust looks amazing. Everything about this is just so on cue. But much like Yam Bob, I really don't have the time for this. So it's not happening. If someone wants to do it and ship it to me, I'll be willing to pay yah though ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm looking at getting these printed but realized that my printer doesn't do too well with vibrant colors so it may end up a tad ugly..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts