Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting away from all the recent news and events I thought a thread recommending your favorite beverage for the upcoming holidays would be fun and educational.

I will start with some of our favorite sipping adult beverages this time of year.

Our favorite sipping Bourbon is Bib & Tucker, very nice to enjoy neat as well with either whiskey stones or the large cube or large spherical cube of ice. (No mixing or crushed ice)

Our absolute favorite sipping rum is Ron Zacapa XO reserve. This is not your Father's rum, this is rum candy in a bottle. The best way to enjoy this one is neat only. Never over ice, whiskey stones or Heaven forbid mixed with anything.

Champagne (the Wife's choice) is Domaine Tattinger. Not too pricey but a very nice wine for dinner and just sipping.

What are your favorites??

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm a homebrewer, so right now I have a pumkin spiced brown ale, a corona clone,and an amber all on tap, with a vanilla porter bottled.
I like sipping on a knob creek. and just love a shot of Irish cream in my coffee.

But Always ride in a sober mind!

·
Registered
98 Posts
:crying:

Not to be a party-pooper, but I had to eradicate the poison (ethanol) over a decade ago. It almost killed me and my marriage (most precious of all things).

Although, if I could just one more time wing it, it'd be a near freezing ice cold 32 oz. (940 ml) Corona with a bag of fresh limes and a good dosage of salt!

Yeah baby . . . :grin2:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts