Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all ,,,got myself a blue mt10 come over from the darkside foc site , i live in england , road bike for years ,mainly motocross but retired through injury, so now onto road bikes my passion is road races in the isle of man

·
Registered
385 Posts
Love the blue, wish they had that in the USA when I bought mine. Welcome to the forum. The more the better since it can be glacially slow here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had quite a few my last lot were a 2010 husky 300 2stroke enduro ,2009 yz144 fully specced ,1982 yz490 twinshock ,1991 yz250 donny Schmidt rep ,yz490 broc glover rep

·
Registered
11 Posts
How did you like your Husqvarna enduro bike? I've never tried Husky, but heard a lot of positive reviews about it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
A excellent bike especially with a provini power valve governor so when you got knackered you could slow down the power valve opening so no whiskey throttle
Tell me about it, its one of the reasons why I stayed away from bigger CC bikes in the past but now i'm slowly pushing towards owning the FZ10 or something similar in the segment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tell me about it, its one of the reasons why I stayed away from bigger CC bikes in the past but now i'm slowly pushing towards owning the FZ10 or something similar in the segment.
The provini i was on about they are for 2-stroke mx bikes they slow the power valve down with a little lever that has five settings , they mill a slot in your valve cover then put this damper unit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts