Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Already a member of the Yami family....

I have an FZ-09 and am considering a move to an FZ-10 in the next few to several months. Although I've yet to ride one, Yamaha is having a demo day in early April in my area so....
My FZ-09 is the most fun I've ever had on 2 wheels, so I'm hoping the 10 is the same things, only a bit faster....

I love my other bike forums and look forward to participating in this one, as much as I can as a non-owner for the time being...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The FZ-09 is certainly nice, but in my very biased opinion the FZ-10 looks a lot better. What's motivating you to make the switch up?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Glad to have yet another new member on the forum.

Were you at any point considering a bike from another bike maker before coming here?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi All,

Already a member of the Yami family....

I have an FZ-09 and am considering a move to an FZ-10 in the next few to several months. Although I've yet to ride one, Yamaha is having a demo day in early April in my area so....
My FZ-09 is the most fun I've ever had on 2 wheels, so I'm hoping the 10 is the same things, only a bit faster....

I love my other bike forums and look forward to participating in this one, as much as I can as a non-owner for the time being...
Welcome aboard. I live in north GA, just 5 miles below Blood MTN. Yea I know, I suck,lol.:grin2:

·
Registered
306 Posts
New fz10 owner from Atlanta here. Would be great to meet up for a weekend ride sometime.
Let me know when you come up . Me and the little woman are always toiling around in our mtns in North GA where we live.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts