Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little photo journey of mods since I got her this past November.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Glad to see we have someone on here that's so active with doing modifications. What are your short-term and long-term goals for mods? So far it seems like your goals are rather ambitious!

·
Registered
100 Posts
^ no I'm done with the fz-10, I have it just where I want it, + I have full saddle & tail bags & tank bags and use the bike on my trips up to Laguna Seca for world superbike races. As for going crazy with mods I have $56k into my H2 and my main trackbike is a new R6 so I don't feel the need to change much on the fz-10. Oh BTW my builder & me spent a lot of time smoothing out the harsh throttle & engine braking on the fz-10, I have a thread on that, but if you are interested he can put that throttle mapping on your bike. We did the mapping for the B mode.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
good job.
our builds are similar.
if you haven't already seen mine here it is http://www.fz-10forum.com/forum/113-fz-10-mt-10-general-discussion/2377-racer172s-build.html
you've probably already seen it though..
Thanks, those are some nice mobs and gains. I have a bmc filter on the way from Revzilla. I don't plan to do more engine mods, only protection, controls, and cosmetics if any.
Glad to see we have someone on here that's so active with doing modifications. What are your short-term and long-term goals for mods? So far it seems like your goals are rather ambitious!
Thanks. I think I took care of this question with the above answer.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Good choice because I often hear a lot about how much it makes most bikes feel lively, but then again with all the positive reviews they have who's really surprised by comments like that.
Are you ordering directly through Revilla?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good choice because I often hear a lot about how much it makes most bikes feel lively, but then again with all the positive reviews they have who's really surprised by comments like that.
Are you ordering directly through Revilla?

Sorry for the late reply, gets kind of slow in here and I don't check often as I should. Yes, directly through RevZilla.

I installed Hightech Speed Proton 500 flush mounts the other day.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Silly question for you, with that can being so short and right next to the foot peg, does your leg or foot get hot?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Silly question for you, with that can being so short and right next to the foot peg, does your leg or foot get hot?
Not a silly question. I had thought that it may be a problem at first, but after riding, it isn't. If I let my leg swing past the peg, say after leaving a stop light, I feel the exhaust pressure on my leg. No heat or burning whatsoever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts