Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I have a 2017 FZ-10. I have made the following modifications: Two Brothers 3/4 exhaust, high flow air filter, fender eliminator/tail light integration, Pazzo levers, and PCV. Not sure about the PCV yet as the only map available was for stock exhaust and intake...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey everyone! I have a 2017 FZ-10. I have made the following modifications: Two Brothers 3/4 exhaust, high flow air filter, fender eliminator/tail light integration, Pazzo levers, and PCV. Not sure about the PCV yet as the only map available was for stock exhaust and intake...

If you get it dyno tuned you could have saved money on not getting the PCV. You can get a dyno tune and the speed shop can tune the AF mixture inside your stock ECU. I wasted $350.00 on a reflashed ECU . I say wasted because I'm now going to get a dyno tune done tomorrow. The speed shop explained that they can't change the Reflash on my ECU because the people who did it have a licence on that tune and they can only over ride the AF ratio by adding a PCV and then get it dyno tuned. So that would have been well over $500.00. So this shop im going to does the Reflash for $200.00 and then a dyno tune for $225.00. But any thing I do to my bike in the future they can just dyno tune it again because they have access to my ECU with their flash. Like next year in going to do the full titanium Avacopack exhaust and a modded air box mod. Just a heads up info for ya.Wish I would have done this the first time and not wast $350.00 on a outa state reflash.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts