Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allow me to introduce myself. I've been riding since July of 2016 but I just ordered my third bike. My first was a 16 ninja 300, last, bike was a 17 ZX-636. Now today I ordered an FZ-10 in black. I've had my fun with the super sport and can't ride in that position anymore. I walked in my dealership to see a new FZ-10 and fell in love. I've learned I'm going to have a lot of questions as far as accessories and such. Thanks for the advice to come!

P.s. I obviously don't know the rules yet. Or exactly how forums work. I'll be sure to read everything beforehand in hopes of keeping it friendly. Some other forums a little less than professional and I won't have any part of that.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Allow me to introduce myself. I've been riding since July of 2016 but I just ordered my third bike. My first was a 16 ninja 300, last, bike was a 17 ZX-636. Now today I ordered an FZ-10 in black. I've had my fun with the super sport and can't ride in that position anymore. I walked in my dealership to see a new FZ-10 and fell in love. I've learned I'm going to have a lot of questions as far as accessories and such. Thanks for the advice to come!

P.s. I obviously don't know the rules yet. Or exactly how forums work. I'll be sure to read everything beforehand in hopes of keeping it friendly. Some other forums a little less than professional and I won't have any part of that.
Welcome aboard. Just keep reading the posts and I'm sure you will find a bunch of info here.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Your in good company since for the most part everyone has many of the same questions. I know I do too being a new guy also. I also think this forum will get busier as time goes on. I guess I am just used to more activity but it can be kind of quiet here.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome to the forums :)

It does get kinda quiet here sometimes but once we can keep opening up discussions, we should be able to keep each other entertained! Worst case scenario, there's an off-topic section that we can revert to when we've had enough FZ talk and need a little humorous break

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congratulations. You made some real nice progress in the time you've been riding which is great to see. This is the spot for some great info and a great place to ask questions as well. We're a nice little tight knit community ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts