Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my new Graves EVS (exup) titanium midpipe and carbon fiber ,titanium custom muffler exhaust sytem installed today after work. This exhaust system is supposed to go on sale soon to the public. I opted to get a smaller exhaust can made instead of the longer one that comes with the kit.The midpipe has a larger EXUP valve in it and you use your existing EXUP cables. This system is very light.I also had my ECU reflashed for this very system by 2wheeldynoworks and got back my ECU yesterday. They did forget to send me a bung plug for the midpipe so I used a metric hydraulic fitting for now till it arrives so I could start my FZ10 up and go for a short ride. This is the non cats meow. I had just about all the exhaust combos so far except for the header pipe and all I can say is WOW. low end and mid range grunt and top end pull. This to me is the perfect street driven exhaust set up, especially rideing two up where the low end TQ is needed. The sound is deep and its perfect for cruiseng and gets louder with that cross plane growl when that big EXUP valve opens up. You can see how big the valve is in the picture.This IS the most expensive exhaust I ever bought for a motorcycle EVER. WHY, well cause I just said, what the ****. At 60 years old now, I don't care about how much I leave when its my turn, its how little I can leave behind,LOL. Any way im happy. The Reflash is awsome , best flash I had so far on this set up.I will get a sound bite, but I can't load it up on this forum for some reason. maybe ill catch some of you in the GA mts one weekend to hear it?

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Its called a EVR system. Sorry about that.:nerd:

·
Registered
100 Posts
This IS the most expensive exhaust I ever bought for a motorcycle EVER.
LOL, my Akrapovic ti full system on my H2 was $3,700 so don't feel too bad.

your pipe looks good. When you're crawling along in 1st gear at 5mph does that system sound pretty quiet? I'm pretty sure that's what it was designed to do.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, my Akrapovic ti full system on my H2 was $3,700 so don't feel too bad.

your pipe looks good. When you're crawling along in 1st gear at 5mph does that system sound pretty quiet? I'm pretty sure that's what it was designed to do.
It's a little louder ideing out of my RV park than my Graves slipon with the stock system and deeper sounding which I was looking for.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I really like the shorter muffler. First thing I thought when I saw the original muffler was it would look much better if it was shorter. How much shorter is yours compared to the original dimensions?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wanna buy one also for mine , cannot found online already...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did I read somewhere that you are selling your Graves slip on? Still have it? What can you let it go for? I'm looking at a Coffman shorty as it's inexpensive and I'm looking for loudest for the buck slip on....

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Did I read somewhere that you are selling your Graves slip on? Still have it? What can you let it go for? I'm looking at a Coffman shorty as it's inexpensive and I'm looking for loudest for the buck slip on....
Im about to put my Graves slipon and my two wind shields on ebay for sale. The graves slipon is still $275.00 shipped in the lower 48 only and the two wind shields go as a pair. Both for $110.00 shipped also for free in the lower 48 only and use the same mounting hardware.. The shields are a clear MRA and a light smoke Bronze shield. both are in excellant condition.

This is the info on the bronz shield on ebay, the MRA you can go on their web site.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-FZ-1...ash=item489c65c7e8:g:DZEAAOSw-0xYRxOJ&vxp=mtr

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im about to put my Graves slipon and my two wind shields on ebay for sale. The graves slipon is still $275.00 shipped in the lower 48 only and the two wind shields go as a pair. Both for $110.00 shipped also for free in the lower 48 only and use the same mounting hardware.. The shields are a clear MRA and a light smoke Bronze shield. both are in excellant condition.

This is the info on the bronz shield on ebay, the MRA you can go on their web site.
Yamaha FZ-10 17 MT10 16 17 Tall Touring Windshield Shield Grey - MADE IN UK PB | eBay

All of my items are listed on ebay for sale only. I should have put them on there first and they be gone by now.LOL. Just a heads up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts