Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I like that little rolling wheelspin they did inside the garage. Gotta love the coated titanium muffler. Overall I think it was a decent commercial. Can see the angles, can see ergo, listed off the features people wanna see.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think that was a good ad, it was just about as crazy as they can make it in a street situation without projecting the wrong image and encouraging the wrong things, although we all know what we do as individuals on the street ;)

If they can encourage reviews and rider feedback, even hosted on their own platform, that would be even better since at the end of the day that's what really matters.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ride feedback reviews are what really matters the most. There's only so much you can accomplish in shots of movement that doesn't really explain what it's like to ride.

·
Registered
182 Posts
If only tires were cheaper, I'd smoke one or two just for fun. But generally they're so bad for your tire tread.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If only tires were cheaper, I'd smoke one or two just for fun. But generally they're so bad for your tire tread.
Excuses, become buddies with someone at a tire shop. That should cover your costs to mount/dismount and even the cost of a used tire you can smoke to a point you're waiting for it to blow.

At most it should cost you some beers.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I think that was a good ad, it was just about as crazy as they can make it in a street situation without projecting the wrong image and encouraging the wrong things, although we all know what we do as individuals on the street ;)

If they can encourage reviews and rider feedback, even hosted on their own platform, that would be even better since at the end of the day that's what really matters.

Well said. I love the looks of this bike and love the positive comments of the non rideing people I come across. Especially the kids.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Always fun to rev a bit for the kids and they get so excited because of it. :grin2:

I usually do it at stop signs for them when there isn't any traffic behind me. Maybe we'll inspire some of them to take up motorcycle riding in the future, maybe even the fz-10.

·
Registered
269 Posts
The kids are our future ! We must get them into it as soon as possible. But becoming buddies with a tire shop is always a darn great idea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts