Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On this episode of BJ's Blog, they brought in a MT-10 to have it Power Commander V mapped. Around 22 minutes into the video, they'll say that the 150rwhp is between 175 - 185 crank hp.

·
Registered
73 Posts
got mine at the end of october

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
At least now you won't need to take your fz-10 in for a dyno. Phenomenal increase in power and torque after looking at the charts.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I just watched the video also.Now Im a little confused. How are people getting 147Hp with a full exhaust and a ECU reflash ? Can you reflash the fuel maps inside our stock ECU'S? I don't want to get a ECU flash and then have to buy a PCV and then get a dyno tune on it.What am I missing here? :nerd:

·
Registered
73 Posts
google can help you , or visit bigger/older mt10-fz10 forums
U will not need a PC if u get a reflash btw

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Never tried a self-tuning ECU kit before, but the idea of it self adjusting depending on the fuel mixture seems like a great feature. Are you thinking of trying it out on your FZ-10?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Don't have an FZ just yet, but if it was available for my R1, I would try it. I want to buy an Auto Tune to get a decent map for my area, the elevation(5200') sucks here.

When I get the FZ, I think this setup from Flash Tune will be the way I go, and I won't even bother with a piggy back(PCV) unit.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Don't have an FZ just yet, but if it was available for my R1, I would try it. I want to buy an Auto Tune to get a decent map for my area, the elevation(5200') sucks here.

When I get the FZ, I think this setup from Flash Tune will be the way I go, and I won't even bother with a piggy back(PCV) unit.
Did you by any chance check other forum yet, as mentioned above?
Always helps to have that second resources especially when we're on a fairly new forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts