Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally I am surprised we have not experienced something like this more frequently in the USA. These seem to be focused mainly on our European neighbors for the most part.

I spoke to a lady that used to live in the UK and she mentioned that because of what they have allowed to happen immigration wise the country has changed dramatically in the last ten years and she will not be returning because of it.

If we have any members from that part of the world I would love to hear your experiences and thoughts on this. I guess my fear is that because of the difficulty in securing our borders due to the size of the area we are destined to the same fate.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Easy pickings in Europe.
1. Refugee imigration/open borders.
2. Many countries are anti-gun, and don't arm their police.
3. No giant oceans to cross. Less logistics and resources required.

I heard a similar comment about how bad the immigration has changed many European countries in a negative way. When I was with my buddy buying his new car, the guy in the financing department was from Germany. He was a police officer there, and decided to leave and never return. The immigrants("refugees") are living off the government and have no intention of integrating into a contributing role. They have little regard for the laws, and there are many places(communities) that police officers will not enter because of that. He said the news coverage does not paint an accurate picture of the reality over there.

·
Registered
73 Posts
you are **** right....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts