Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life long rider, my first bike and the one I learned how to ride on was a 1983 Honda V65 Magna. I also own a Harley and have been riding Harleys for many years but not only got bored but uncomfortable. I bought my FZ-10 a little over a month ago and the machine is amazing. The FZ-10 is way more comfortable to ride long distance and a ton more fun. I have already started mods *so far a blaster-X tail light, rear fender delete, soon new exhaust tip a Toce and ECU remap*.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Life long rider, my first bike and the one I learned how to ride on was a 1983 Honda V65 Magna. I also own a Harley and have been riding Harleys for many years but not only got bored but uncomfortable. I bought my FZ-10 a little over a month ago and the machine is amazing. The FZ-10 is way more comfortable to ride long distance and a ton more fun. I have already started mods *so far a blaster-X tail light, rear fender delete, soon new exhaust tip a Toce and ECU remap*.
Yep just sold my 113 cu in Raider and went back to the naked bike ride. The FZ10 is my fifth FZ1 I've owned. I'll never go back to a cruiser again. Owned 1 Virago 1100, 1 V Star 650, 1V Star 1100, 2 Roadstars,2 Warriors, 1 Roadliner, 1 Stryker, 1 Raider. Just since 1999. But I've always said the standard or naked sport bikes are the best all around street bikes made.IMHOP.

·
Registered
385 Posts
What everyone else has already said, been through just about everything out there except for a HD and have owned most styles and many brands and can honestly say that my FZ is one of the few that really stands out in so many ways for me.

I have to watch "B" setting though or my perfect driving record is going down the toilet. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts