Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fitted a Kriega 30 bag to the tail of the 10 ?

It looks quite a large bag for the small bit of tail seat - so before I buy one (over the internet of course) just wondering if anyone had any information about getting one on their bike.

I have done a short day ride with a rucksack but but not that keen - rather have something strapped to the bike that I can walk away as well.

So any news on Kriega 30 would be helpful

Thanks

PS - picture of the bike !

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Morning!

I have one and mounted it to the luggage rack I have on mine and that worked great. It might be a little large to mount on just the passenger portion of the stock seat thou....how about a Cortech or Tourmaster tail bag?

And your bike looks awesome! I have a '17 Black now, but if the SP in blue and silver made it here to the U.S. I would probably own one!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, how's it going.

I thought the 30 might be a bit big, to mount on the passenger seat - so thanks for confirming that and saving me a few $$.

I have another bag called an Autokicker that hangs over the side of the seat a bit, and it will hang over the plastics. I think I will use that - put the rubber mat over the seat and the plastics and not overload it.

I know someone who has the bike in black - black suits the bike as well. Can't think why you guys don't get the SP version in the U.S.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts