Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on a hiatus for a while dealing with absurd ridiculous extended family issues regarding a "Will" that took me out of state for awhile.

Anyway, yeah I see many posts occasionally on"fz-10forum.com" here questioning my claim of breaking 160mph on my Roxie (my super-duper FZ10). Well be aware I'm able to accomplish this to a good degree based on the fact that I have the perfect environmental conditions here in San Diego. At 5:00am (when I typically attempt this ultimate rush) at absolute sea level, and my ECU's RPMs are extended 750 RPMs above red-line it takes ~13 seconds to break 160MPH.

I'm going next Saturday 11/10 (4 days before my birthday :)) to a region of eastern San Diego County. It lies east of the Capitan Grande Indian Reservation in the western Laguna Mountains, north of Descanso and south of Julian and has some sweet straights over 3 miles. We'll see how it goes but my anticipation is that Roxie's top speed is going to be just slightly over 160MPH and that's fine with me. I couldn't be more impressed and purely satisfied with her.

BTW, I just got my personalized license plate for Roxie, I chose "FZ101".

MRB

·
Registered
306 Posts
Cool. I would imagine that with my full bolton's, ECU reflashed and a graves active tune ,160+ should be no problem. Go for it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts