Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum and excited to learn more about these bikes. I'm hoping to make a new purchase in the upcoming months so I've laid my roots to absorb as much information as I can. Looking forward to reading about your experiences.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More than anything I'm a fan of its aggressive styling, as well as the 998cc inline 4-cylinder engine, thats also found in the YZF-R1 superbike. The Crossplane technology found in that bike virtually eliminates engine torque inertia, and provides a direct connection between the throttle and the rear wheel. All in all the FZ-10 should deliver some awesome low and mid-rpm torque.

·
Registered
172 Posts
More than anything I'm a fan of its aggressive styling, as well as the 998cc inline 4-cylinder engine, thats also found in the YZF-R1 superbike. The Crossplane technology found in that bike virtually eliminates engine torque inertia, and provides a direct connection between the throttle and the rear wheel. All in all the FZ-10 should deliver some awesome low and mid-rpm torque.
Its one of the reasons why i'm into naked bikes because unlike sport bikes they have that aggressive edge i'm looking for all while offering the same power ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts