Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in my 2014 Connie today and picked up a gray/yellow FZ-10. OMG, couldn't be happier!! I seriously haven't had this much fun since my 929RR, which was three bikes ago. The mileage blows, the seat is hard, and the mirrors are useless, and yet...

HOLY CRAP IS THIS THING FUN!! I put 150 miles on it today, grinning the whole time.

If you're on the fence about whether to buy one, just pull the trigger and go get one. No regrets. :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Welcome and yes couldn't agree with you more about the fun you're having. There are some solutions for you that are easy fixes though. The mirror extenders work really well from Adventure Tech, my mirrors are perfect for me now.

I'm a minority on the seat, I have found it very comfortable but that's not typical. I had a spirited drive the other day on our local rural back roads and hit a new low of 23 MPG but man was it fun :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Mirror extenders, ebc HH brake pads, Yamaha comfort seat. Yep that's about the first three got to have items. Prices vary with the gas mileage though.lol. welcome abord.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forums and congratulations. Almost close to the break-in period being over yet?!
I just hit 220 miles today (not bad for owning it for a day and a half, and tomorrow we're probably going to do another 200. I have a friend of mine that just bought a Tuono, so we're trying to get to our first service ASAP.

Also, it's just a goddamn hoot to drive, so putting on the first 600 miles is not exactly a chore. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts