Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get handlebar guards possibly Power Madds, but it doesn't look like there's enough space to for them on the handlebars between the grips and mirror/control buttons. Should I get the ones where the connect in the outside hole of the handlebars? I also want good wind protection so bigger in size but not too big would be great, what are the recommendations?? Thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts
There aren't a lot of FZ-10 specific hand guards out there, at least not many I could find. I think PUIG has a set for the MT-10 and acerbis has a lot of options even if they aren't really model specific, especially the Flash.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The PowerMadds would look good on the bike if you can get them to fit... I had a set on my SuperMoto and they are a good product. Post some photos if you decide to go with a pair!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im receiving those exact guards today! hopefully attaching them wont be as hard as i think....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could NOT install the powermadd handguards... not able to move the levers at at all.. I guess I'll have to buy the ones that connect on the outside of grips any one have experience on those??

·
Registered
55 Posts
I could NOT install the powermadd handguards... not able to move the levers at at all.. I guess I'll have to buy the ones that connect on the outside of grips any one have experience on those??
Thats too bad... I bet those would look great on this bike!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts