Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started using a product from McGuire's called Ultimate Waterless Cleaner And Wax.

I am not a huge fan of using a hose to wash my bike so I looked into alternatives. I used to use Spirit Bike Cleaner/Polish and that was very good too but this product is absolutely amazing.

Cleans better then anything I previously used and has a no scratch type of polymer formula so it glides on what ever surface you're cleaning.

I just got done doing the bike and it even effortlessly cleans those **** neon wheels :) Bike looks great and has a nice wax sheen on everything. P.S. don't get it on your tires though. Highly recommend this if your looking for alternative cleaning solutions and it is not even very pricey, around 8.00 for a big spray bottle.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The main thing for using these waterless systems is to always ensure you have enough lubricity and you have to be really diligent when wiping with your microfiber. Move in one direction, flip, and continue. Best way to ensure you significantly reduce the amount of scratches that you put in.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here's a picture of the griots. Not a big fan of products with spray on wax. If you're lucky like I was you'll get a good about on your back tire and come close to setting a bike on its side. •_•

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts