Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I had a few unexpected life hiccups early this year that slowed the FZ-10 purchase, but things finally came together yesterday. Traded the R1 in for the Gray FZ! I was in comfort denial on the supersport for 17 years...this is nice!

Registered
I had my fill of fun but uncomfortable sports bikes. At my age they are even more of a pain. Love my FZ and I think you'll decide you don't miss the little extra power on the top end that you had with the R1. Just got back from a great ride down along the Sacramento River and what a beautiful day today is. Picture perfect up here in Northern California and many people out and about on two wheels. The riding season has begun!!

P.S. You got the faster color, but on the downside you'll be cleaning the wheels daily, but they are easy to do thankfully.

Registered
I had a 09 R1 when they came out. I put super bike handle bars on it trying to make it into a Naked R1.. Gave up and went back to a 05 FZ1. Now im on the faster gray FZ10. Wont look back. Enjoy. Ill be 60 in two weeks.

Reactions: DaveInWoodland
1 - 4 of 4 Posts