Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How goes it?

Just wanted to share a little.

I just got back from a 3 day 2 night stay in Las Vegas at the Stratosphere and the MGM Grand. And no (in advance) we (my better half and myself) don't gamble. We go to Vegas ~3 times a year (it's a fairly quick 5hr or 332mi drive from SD). We go for the shows and the good food.

Anyway, enough of the minutia.

Although I'm a progressive rock/metal guitarist, I love to listen to good POP music. For me that would be no other than MJ. Personally and IMHO MJ was for me the absolute king of POP during his time. MJ was universal with his music and almost anybody found his shows very entertaining and solid every time he performed.

For some gentle laughs, I've attached a few shots of me with one of MJs very successful impersonators named (real name) "Stephen Jackson". Stephen was very 'impressive" and on point the whole time. I met him after the show and took a few shots (pictures that is) with him that I attached to share.

EDIT: You may need to "right-click" onto the attached thumbnail(s) and choose "Open Link" to view them.

Good night good people! :)

- David, "M.R.B."

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
That's cool! Honestly, I think MJ is still the king of POP to this day and it'll never change. It's the reason he's so iconic and even generations growing up now in their teenagers know him so well and by his title that he carried with ease.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts