Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

Givi tall smoked shield F/S

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  superspirit 
#1 ·
Okay I did it again. I just ordered the tall GIVI smoked wind shield and installed it today after work. I had to remove my power bronz hand guards cause they would not fit ,even in the upside down position. Any way I am not a tall wind shield person . Just thought I would get ready for some winter rideing and have a winter shield. We went a total of 11 miles with it on and Im going back to the Givi sport shield I had on it. Just not me. I did not even open the installation hardware bag. I put every thing back in its original packing and box, I will let it go with free shipping ONLY to the lower 48 states for $80.00. I think that is fair. I have a paypal account if you need it. Just pm me and the first PM I get who wants it, gets it,LOL. here are some pic's of it on my FZ10 and the info on the bags. Thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #2 ·
Okay I did it again. I just ordered the tall GIVI smoked wind shield and installed it today after work. I had to remove my power bronz hand guards cause they would not fit ,even in the upside down position. Any way I am not a tall wind shield person . Just thought I would get ready for some winter rideing and have a winter shield. We went a total of 11 miles with it on and Im going back to the Givi sport shield I had on it. Just not me. I did not even open the installation hardware bag. I put every thing back in its original packing and box, I will let it go with free shipping ONLY to the lower 48 states for $80.00. I think that is fair. I have a paypal account if you need it. Just pm me and the first PM I get who wants it, gets it,LOL. here are some pic's of it on my FZ10 and the info on the bags. Thanks.

No longer for sale here. Its listed on Ebay now. Thanks for looking.

P.S. moderator can eliminate this listing for me if so.

Discussion starter · #4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.