1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
182 Posts
Makes you think what else they're willing to throw in to get those deposits. Most of the time, you just put in a deposit and everything extra you will have to pay for. Anyone ever try negotiating for their bikes?

·
Registered
18 Posts
You won't be able to negotiate on the MSRP especially on a new model. The best you can probably do is get a few goodies to go with your new bike.
Yamster: You can certainly negotiate price, new model or not. I just ordered one for well under MSRP. But then again I live in the sticks. I realize in heavily populated areas the dealer might not be forgiving! LOL :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yamster: You can certainly negotiate price, new model or not. I just ordered one for well under MSRP. But then again I live in the sticks. I realize in heavily populated areas the dealer might not be forgiving! LOL :D
In the highly populated areas, the dealers add a good amount of money on top of MSRP because they know people will pay for it, especially when new. It's ridiculous

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.