1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
89 Posts
Pretty sure that's a dealer specific promotion and only applies to VOS Motors. It's a good deal if you live close to them and are dead set on getting the FZ-10.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Makes you think what else they're willing to throw in to get those deposits. Most of the time, you just put in a deposit and everything extra you will have to pay for. Anyone ever try negotiating for their bikes?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Maybe we can negotiate some more off the price?? Worth it for those willing to work their negotiation tactics. What else do you think we might be able to get out of them?

·
Registered
182 Posts
You won't be able to negotiate on the MSRP especially on a new model. The best you can probably do is get a few goodies to go with your new bike.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You won't be able to negotiate on the MSRP especially on a new model. The best you can probably do is get a few goodies to go with your new bike.
Yamster: You can certainly negotiate price, new model or not. I just ordered one for well under MSRP. But then again I live in the sticks. I realize in heavily populated areas the dealer might not be forgiving! LOL :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yamster: You can certainly negotiate price, new model or not. I just ordered one for well under MSRP. But then again I live in the sticks. I realize in heavily populated areas the dealer might not be forgiving! LOL :D
In the highly populated areas, the dealers add a good amount of money on top of MSRP because they know people will pay for it, especially when new. It's ridiculous

·
Registered
18 Posts
No wonder I have seen the term "stealership" tossed Around on some forums. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts