Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,
I have RideNow Powersports nearby, usually Yamaha does demo days with their help, I would like to know when Yamaha will conduct again (they recently did for FZ-09).
Does the Yamaha site have something to signup, like the Zero motorcycles did the other day or have to contact RideNow for updates?

I would like to test ride the bike, but definitely not ugrading anytime soon, money to buy the bike and insure is a big problem.

I really like the headlights and want to buy them to convert my FZ6 to a naked one..!

Thanks.

·
Registered
182 Posts
If you want to test out the fz-10, it's probably best to contact your dealer or any other Yamaha dealers near you and ask them to notify you when they have one in stock to try or if Yamaha brings one over for a demo. I can't seem to find a demo location list from Yamaha so that's your best bet unless you want to keep an eye on their social media pages.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Social media pages I think would be the ideal selection. Twitter/Instagram/Facebook. That's where they really get the attention and views and turn-outs from

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thanks for the replies, and RideNow(stealership) is a joke here, I didn't got proper response, all 3 times I called them.
Since, Yamaha demo'd their FZ09 here in the past, I guess I have to stick to them and call them again..!
You can also try finding out emails and try getting a response that way, at the very least it will get more eyeballs, maybe some more authoritative eyeballs since the ones picking up the phone often are the brands first line of defense, little authority, etc.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They're simply not getting enough FZ-10s to demo them. What they get, they will sell immediately. I just bought mine and had to sign purchase papers for the test ride. They did say if I hated it, I didn't have to take it though. Did I hate it? Hardly! Riding it is amazing. Tomorrow, I pick it up and really pumped to be so incredibly lucky. I hope you all get the same opportunity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts