Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

Delkevic14" carbon exh,graves AIS plates,servo buddy,F/S

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Yammyboy113 
#1 ·
Okay Im going to post this here before I sell this on ebay as I did with the Danmoto Y pipe , and sold it for more! Just giving some one a chance at a good deal here first.

Im selling my brand new , maybe 5 miles on it, 14" Carbon oval Delkevic 3/4 exhaust system ,pluss the servo buddy plug in module AND the Graves AIS block off plates. Never used the Servo Buddy or the Graves block off plates. Before I get the questions why am I selling this after I just bought it ,Let me just say I decided not to screw around with this bike and decided to just keep my Graves slipon on it. I ride two up alot and I need all the bottom end I can get with this bike. So the slight dip you seem to get and I feel for ME with a 3/4 exhaust just ain't worth it. Its as simple as that. So ive spent enough money on differen't exhausts and simply just like my slipon. All im going to do with this bike performance wise is to install a BMC filter and a ECU ,dyno tune in march and call it a day.So I will let the complete exhaust,module,Ais plates go for $250.00 and this will include free shipping in the lower 48 USA states. I do have a pay pal account. Thanks, Vincent.:wink2:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
This item is no longer for sale here on the forum. Its on Ebay if any one is intrasted in it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.