Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since having the bike, I have installed an MRA Wind Screen, shorty levers, fender delete and have ordered a Comfort Saddle which keeps getting backordered. I did just install a Quickshifter and LOVE it! I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do but I simply love it, amazing upgrade! I am expecting my Evotech radiator and oil cooler protectors tomorrow. I don't plan on changing the exhaust or flashing the ECU. It sounds great to me as is and I am happy with the performance.

I may add a tank protector, still on the fence about which one though. Frame sliders might be in the future as well :laugh:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Since having the bike, I have installed an MRA Wind Screen, shorty levers, fender delete and have ordered a Comfort Saddle which keeps getting backordered. I did just install a Quickshifter and LOVE it! I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do but I simply love it, amazing upgrade! I am expecting my Evotech radiator and oil cooler protectors tomorrow. I don't plan on changing the exhaust or flashing the ECU. It sounds great to me as is and I am happy with the performance.

I may add a tank protector, still on the fence about which one though. Frame sliders might be in the future as well :laugh:
Like Yamaha says, we build the bike and you make it your own.. Get them frame sliders on.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like Yamaha says, we build the bike and you make it your own.. Get them frame sliders on.
I got some on the way. I got frame sliders and fork sliders.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cool! I agree, great transformation and make sure to keep us posted with all the upgrades that you do.
Question about Quickshifter - which one do you have? Fuel or ignition one?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Huge transformation is happening here!

Great job man, keep it going and send us a final photo of your beast!
Cool! I agree, great transformation and make sure to keep us posted with all the upgrades that you do.
Question about Quickshifter - which one do you have? Fuel or ignition one?
Here is where it's at currently :
http://www.fz-10forum.com/forum/657-exterior-accessories/4017-all-my-mods-date.html

As for the Quickshifter, I installed the Yamaha one.

Reactions: Yamster

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How's the helmet lock? Does it give you a hard time when you use it?
No, not really. It's easier with the t-bar but very doable without it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts