Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests, my bike was delivered 2 hours ago and I got a check engine light literally the first time I fired up the bike. I noticed the ABS light is on too. It's mid February and I can't ride it anywhere to see if I goes away, so I was curious if anyone has suggestions.

·
Registered
306 Posts
As the title suggests, my bike was delivered 2 hours ago and I got a check engine light literally the first time I fired up the bike. I noticed the ABS light is on too. It's mid February and I can't ride it anywhere to see if I goes away, so I was curious if anyone has suggestions.

ABS light stays on apon first start up untill you roll on ,then shuts off. Not sure about check engine light. Disconnect your battery for 5 or so minutes ,reconnect and try that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Certainly not something you expect to see, the first time firing up the bike. Don't think its anything to get concerned over just yet, as you haven't had the chance to get it moving. ABS light is normal when starting and remaining stationary, but that check engine light is suspicious.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts