Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Now that is sexy as heck. I think so far you're the first person on here to change the wheels on the FZ-10. Did you apply any sort of rim wax or sealant to them to try and keep em' easier to maintain? Wouldn't want those looking dirty at all !

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now that is sexy as heck. I think so far you're the first person on here to change the wheels on the FZ-10. Did you apply any sort of rim wax or sealant to them to try and keep em' easier to maintain? Wouldn't want those looking dirty at all !

Nope....I just clean them after every ride. The manufacture recommends using Pledge to clean them actually and that is what I use.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Nope....I just clean them after every ride. The manufacture recommends using Pledge to clean them actually and that is what I use.
I may have to try that with my current neon wheels. pledge is a great idea, and I can get the lemon scent too!!

Those are truly beautiful, but my wife would go ballistic on me for spending that much on wheels. I would have to agree to 3 years of unlimited shoe purchases :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I may have to try that with my current neon wheels. pledge is a great idea, and I can get the lemon scent too!!

They say that Pledge doesn't mess with the anodized finish of the wheels like some cleaners and polishes.

Those are truly beautiful, but my wife would go ballistic on me for spending that much on wheels. I would have to agree to 3 years of unlimited shoe purchases :)

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahah!!!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
wheels for R1 >2015 are straight swap

·
Registered
15 Posts
Those rims look pretty good - what's the difference in weight between OEM and the Carrozzeria?

Do you still have the OEM rims and would you be interested in selling.

If you are, please PM me the color and your asking price. Also - are the rims complete (rotors etc.) or did you have to remove components for your aftermarket rims.

Thanks much!
- Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts