Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to go ahead and get a set of lower under armor from Bohn. Very comfortable high quality stuff that you really don't notice under your jeans.

Even in fairly warm weather it's been fine. I used to be really nervous riding in just denim as I really dislike road rash. If you have considered the Bohn products but were hesitant I can attest there are of the highest quality.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Are they made of abrasion resistant material too, or just for armor placement? Cotton(denim) doesn't have much abrasion resistance. Never really looked into the Bohn option. I wear Revit over pants for my lowers.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they made of abrasion resistant material too, or just for armor placement? Cotton(denim) doesn't have much abrasion resistance. Never really looked into the Bohn option. I wear Revit over pants for my lowers.
They have some abrasion resistance but mainly they have armor over your knees, hips, shins, tail bone and come with optional inserts for thigh pads.

These are the ones I got:

https://www.bohnarmor.com/catalog/proddetail.php?prod=BGLA

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hopefully ventilation is as good it seems since I will want to take the FZ out on long rides and we all know how hot things can get while out on the road like that.

When are you expected to get your shipment?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully ventilation is as good it seems since I will want to take the FZ out on long rides and we all know how hot things can get while out on the road like that.

When are you expected to get your shipment?
I actually have already used them in the heat and they were remarkably not hot. Not sure why to be honest but they have some ventilation mesh in a good area that's important too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts