Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Went cooler shopping yesterday and boy are there a lot of choices. At first I had my heart set on a yeti, but couldn't get over the price. By the end of the day I felt the Coleman xtreme 5 was the best for the money. What are you guys running and what would you suggest?

·
Registered
385 Posts
I know many people that have a Yeti and swear by them. Personally I usually just watch Amazon for sale deals. Currently we have a huge cooler for our patio that works great I believe it was almost 100qt long white plastic that was all of 25.00 delivered on one of their daily deals things. It's worked great for what we use it for.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I don't think I would ever be able to pull myself to spend that kind of money on a cooler. It just seems absurd to me. I typically wait until I see something go on sale and run with it. Yeah they're said to be virtually indestructible and all that but what are you really going to be doing with it to even think about that kind of stuff

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ended up going with the Coleman xtreme 5. Got it on sale and couldn't pass it up. Plus it seems to do pretty well. I guess we'll find out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts