Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here from the San Francisco Bay Area. Just bought on Friday and my bike is still in the crate. Rainy here anyway so I can wait. I look forward to learning from others here about my new bike. My current ride is a Ducati Multistrada.

One question for the mods: why is the password requirement so absurd? 10 letters including numbers and symbols? This is the only site I use that has such stringent password requirements. I registered last week and already had to reset my password cause the password is very hard to remember. Seems like password overkill to me.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I'm sure the FZ will look great alongside the Duc !!

The security is definitely a tight one here in terms of passwords. I just keep the password remember thing on and have it fill in... If I log out I may be in trouble though cause I'm not too sure if I remember it either...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum... looking forward to hearing how the FZ10 compares to your Multistrada.

·
Registered
172 Posts
New member here from the San Francisco Bay Area. Just bought on Friday and my bike is still in the crate. Rainy here anyway so I can wait. I look forward to learning from others here about my new bike. My current ride is a Ducati Multistrada.

One question for the mods: why is the password requirement so absurd? 10 letters including numbers and symbols? This is the only site I use that has such stringent password requirements. I registered last week and already had to reset my password cause the password is very hard to remember. Seems like password overkill to me.
It's for weird reasons like that security password that i've seen riders start their own facebook groups and organize in that. Sucks for the forum owners but they should be making the experience as easy as possible, much like the bigger social media sites (facebook, instagram, etc.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts