Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huge thumbs up to the guys at #coxracingroup in Newberg. Got my axle sliders and radiator guard installed today.

I've had a Cox guard on every bike I've owned, and they've saved my ass many a time. I also like that they're the provider for the factory Yamaha guards, so the fit and finish is awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Had a question on the frame sliders. They appear to be a small aluminum tube that fit's through the axle, when you install them is that all that you do is insert the tube through the axle then attach the sliders or do you remove each axle first?

I also noticed that on their website they only have a listing for 2015 R-1 front and rear axle sliders but I'm guessing those are ok to fit on the FZ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had a question on the frame sliders. They appear to be a small aluminum tube that fit's through the axle, when you install them is that all that you do is insert the tube through the axle then attach the sliders or do you remove each axle first?

I also noticed that on their website they only have a listing for 2015 R-1 front and rear axle sliders but I'm guessing those are ok to fit on the FZ?
Yes to both questions. No need to remove the axle first. I live near them, so I just went out to the shop and had them installed. I'm pretty sure that the ones for the R1 are the same, but double check with them first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts