Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, another nutcase who thinks the fz10 is a neat looking bike. I live in Arizona, I just recently bought a grey and yellow fz, I know, the best color scheme. Even though I'm still breaking it in, I'm mostly pleased with it except for the horrendously horrible mpg and the stupid ticking noise the engine makes. Well I hope this bike is Yamaha reliable, hope to wear out a few sets of tires.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Congrats on the fz-10!
Honestly, I think all motorcycle rides are a little bit nutty, we're wiling to hurtle down roads at excessive speeds with out armor as protection.

But worth the rush!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hello everyone, another nutcase who thinks the fz10 is a neat looking bike. I live in Arizona, I just recently bought a grey and yellow fz, I know, the best color scheme. Even though I'm still breaking it in, I'm mostly pleased with it except for the horrendously horrible mpg and the stupid ticking noise the engine makes. Well I hope this bike is Yamaha reliable, hope to wear out a few sets of tires.

Ticking is normal. No worries. Yes bad gas mileage under 70 mph cruiseing speeds could be better. Good part is that where most bikes start getting worse gas mileage above 65 mph on a steady cruise the FZ10 actually gets its best mpg on the highway speeds. I regularly get 40+ mpg between 70-80+ mph on a trip. Really can't complain about that.:nerd:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts