Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Didn't know you were referring to track day when I read the title, thought you were talking about the proportion of fuel and air. :grin2:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Even better would be leaning on some twisty back roads and that`s what i`ll expect more of here. For a lot of us its easier to access those roads than some tracks. If you live in the city, an hour+ ride to the track is not that easy.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Lol the title could definitely be taken as how the bike is running haha! But I agree, I would prefer to see photos of people really getting into it on some twisty roads. May help to look at motovloggers that have the FZ-10 to maybe get some nice views on some aggressive riding.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a video of someone at the track with an MT-10. The noise from the wind is pretty hectic but it's kind of fun to watch on full screen and you zone into it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Funny ,I first thought it was for loosing weight,lol. Cause I started my diet. I live in the GA mtns and all I do is lean,lean,lean. Lol.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Lol congratulations on starting the cut! Should aid in performance as well ;)

But that sounds like a load of fun to get home ! Need to strap a GoPro on so we can see some action !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts