Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

Alternative to a comfort seat?

12K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  MichaelZ 
#1 ·
Hey guys! I just received an airhawk motorcycle seat pad in the mail yesterday. The company makes hospital beds so they know a little about keeping people comfortable in one position for long periods of time :p . For only 100$ I think it makes a huge difference! Much better than the 300$ "comfort" seat from Yamaha! Now if you plan on getting one, I think the "cruiser r small" is a tad too small. I checked their website with measurements and bought what I thought would be best. Happy riding! - Ty
AirHawk-2 Cruiser (R) Small Seat Pad Motorcycle Rider Cushion https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016QS9HO4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_RFIHtipohxaQs

#3 ·
My only complaint, which is pretty minor, is if you have significant elevation changes, you will need to adjust the air pressure to stay comfy.
Way too much drama for me, inflate, deflate, I'd rather focus on more exciting things to do while mapping out vectors when engaged in terrorizing mode 'T'.

I hear (for some reason) complaints about this OEM product. I've had mine since I purchased my '10' and I couldn't be more happy with it in comparison to the OEM original. Plus, it looks very cool, and we all know that 50% of everything must be cool! :smile2:

Why not try it out. If you don't like it at least you gave it a shot and move on to something different.

HERE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz1jOz09Z-YZRG5pVVRIRHZVVFk

#7 ·
Just ordered the Yamaha comfort seat. I commute up to 65 miles each way in traffic in a day, and didn't want to deal with a blow-up cushion. $287 OTD, with some tactical persuasion with the dealer. Only bad thing, it's back-ordered until 08-21-17. I guess my butt's gonna stay sore a little longer. :frown2:

Reactions: SlowGuyTy
#10 ·
I ride a road bike, (bicycle), and I can stay on that for 3 hours before I even think about my @rss end. 1 hour on this, I'm done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.