Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title of the video says, he finds it to be the "ducks nuts"

Seems like he likes it but there are things he plans on changing and has already changed. He gives it a pretty darn good review though for anyone looking to see the insights of an owner.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ive got the Yamaha luggage rack on also. That is why I left the stock rear fender on. I think it evens the rear side look with out the luggage rack sticking out so far if it was by itself. I ride two up alot and had to put the rack on. Everything else is pretty much what we all gonna due eventually I think. I've owned thirty street bikes since 1973. Less than a handful I left completely stock .

·
Registered
89 Posts
Oh god, the Youtube stabilizer makes the FZ-10 look like jello in some shots.

Most of the small practical changes are what owners will make at some point, of course sliders in case anything happens and brembo pads when the factory set wears down. If you ride two up a lot, that top case may be a good investment, mostly due to the cushion. It's not often I see those around in stores.

·
Registered
172 Posts
LOL, glad that his daughter picked up on the bike stuff well enough. Hopefully he can get her onto dirt bikes, best way to start them young till they're old enough to get a license and a bigger bike. But I doubt she'll be able to ride this in time, the Dad seems to change bikes often enough. But being a bigger bike its easier to keep these over a longer time frame.

Some parents could only wish their children were into bikes as much as she is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts