Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What colors do you think the FZ10 will be for 2018? Hoping to get me a 2018 if they release a color I like? Guess we'll know June 5th!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hoping to see some sort of red paint option. What colors are you looking for? I want a red but more of a dark kind of red, nothing too bright. Something like they have on the FJ-07

·
Registered
306 Posts
What colors do you think the FZ10 will be for 2018? Hoping to get me a 2018 if they release a color I like? Guess we'll know June 5th!

Im gonna be pissed if they make a Kenny Roberts yellow. I just love yellow. I had one of my FZ1'S custom painted Yellow. Here it is. A 05 FZ1. Its been sold twice since I owned it and I was rideing with the new owner this very week at the Dragons Tail.

Attachments

Reactions: SlowGuyTy

·
Registered
172 Posts
This won't be for everyone but when i get tired of the OEM color, getting some or all of the bike wrapped in chameleon might happen:

·
Registered
210 Posts
This won't be for everyone but when i get tired of the OEM color, getting some or all of the bike wrapped in chameleon might happen:
This would actually look really nice because it's still a subtle chameleon type of wrap and not really all in your face. I find these look really nice with the darker shades of colors and what not

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hoping to see some sort of red paint option. What colors are you looking for? I want a red but more of a dark kind of red, nothing too bright. Something like they have on the FJ-07

I'd like to see a red/silver fz10 with silver wheels, swing arm, and grayish/silver engine. Just don't care for the blacked out engine, wheels and swing arms

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well looks like they only released the new 2018 star venture touring bike yesterday. Guess the rest of lineup will be released at a later date

·
Registered
98 Posts
What colors do you think the FZ10 will be for 2018? Hoping to get me a 2018 if they release a color I like?
What? :surprise:

Not patronizing my friend, but with all due respect my brother. You do understand within the Yamaha FZ-10 what has been brilliantly masterminded and painstakingly engineered by a plethora of world class scientists and mechanical engineers what is widely considered to be the absolute state-of-the-art top-echelon pinnacle of modern day consumer sportbike technology of a all-time (yah it's a run on, shot me)?

If there's any question about this statement, then I'd go with all Snow White.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I was thinking of this the other day but after seeing some gold and carbon fiber bikes, I might just get a gold wrap with carbon fiber farings. Probably the best way to improve these FZ's in my opinion.

·
Registered
73 Posts
In 2018 Yamaha will release a MT10 Tracer

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was thinking of this the other day but after seeing some gold and carbon fiber bikes, I might just get a gold wrap with carbon fiber farings. Probably the best way to improve these FZ's in my opinion.
I can't decide on black and gold or black and red for mine.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The black and gold would naturally draw a lot more attention. The black and red, as classic of a combination that is, it's just a really common combination (obviously for the reason it looks amazing)

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well here it is almost November, the 2017 year is almost done and yet still no announcement of the 2018 models yet. I don't understand that at all!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Think yamaha is waiting till after the big Powersports show in Italy in 2weeks. Yamaha supposedly dropping the fz name and is guuna use the mt that’s used across seas. They done registered the mt10 for 2018 with the California air resource board.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Think yamaha is waiting till after the big Powersports show in Italy in 2weeks. Yamaha supposedly dropping the fz name and is guuna use the mt that’s used across seas. They done registered the mt10 for 2018 with the California air resource board.
Cool. Then the 2017 FZ10 will be a one year model and worth big bucks 40 years from now when I'm long dead,lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts